I have been at this blogging thing for two months now! And still haven’t run out of things to write about. I thought this post would be a list of what I’ve learned over the last few months.
1. Knowing I’m going to take pictures of my food makes me more creative! My lunches have never tasted so good. And Sunday night dinners have gotten more exciting.
2. Spinach makes your hair and nails grow. Is it just me? Growing like weeds.
3. Morning exercise is awesome. It has really changed my whole day. That is also my favorite post.
4. There are so many fit bloggers. I learn so much from reading other blogs. Recipes, exercise tips, nutrition info, lifestyles. See my Blogroll for a few to read. It’s fun to read about what people are eating and how they stay fit.
5. Trying new foods makes the days more exciting. New brands for breakfast or opening your lunch to a new food in a salad can be the highlight of my day. I’m being serious! I’ve turned into a food dork.
6. Guest posting is a great way to get new readers. I’m happy to post anytime!
8. I am stronger than I think I am. I tell myself this all the time! It is easier and sometimes safer to back off weights or mileage, but how do you know what you can do until you try? I can run further, lift more, and have mental toughness with this mantra.
9. I also got my puppy Lily around the same time that the blog started. And I have learned a whole lotta new things from being a new fur mommy! I love my pup.
10. I have learned that I have so much more to learn. Better camera technique, how to make WordPress work best for me, cooking with new foods, and writing entertaining posts.
Here’s to many more blog entries and a growing readership!
Have you learned anything from reading?