I am on my way to Washington D.C. for the weekend for Eat Write Retreat. I hope to meet some new food bloggers from across the country and learn some skills to improve my knowledge and blog.
I have a few blog announcements–first, my Recipes page is updated with all memorable recipes. It’s divided by meal, and like items are together. My Travel page is also updated for a link of posts by city. Remember that you can click a “tag” on the right side for a group of posts that I tagged the same, like “breakafast” or “how to.”
Back to today’s post–I thought I’d continue my “behind the blog” series of posts and share some things I haven’t told you. For Part 1 and 2, see the links below.
Things you don’t know from my blog:
- I don’t drink milk and never have. Not because I have a problem with eating products from animals (I don’t), but because I never liked the taste. I will cook with milk but not drink it in a cup.
- Ketchup isn’t allowed in our house. I’m lucky to get some mustard.
- My toes are always painted but my nails rarely are.
- I worked at home from September thru March but still woke up at 5:30 a.m. two days a week for CrossFit.
- I have never been to a border state of Texas, but I have been to the corners of the country, like Maine, Florida, Hawaii and Alaska.
- I haven’t eaten deli meat in almost a year. One day I went cold turkey. (teehee) I do like turkey, but prefer it oven roasted.
- I recently started tracking recipes and foods on Weight Watchers. I was curious to know how good (or bad) some of my recipes are, especially muffins and breads. If you’re interested in point values, I’ll start sharing.