For a little break from food and fitness, I have a few things to share. The first is my current music selection. I typically only listen to my iPod at the gym or when exercising outside, and not any other time. This is my “Summer 2011″ playlist. I categorize all playlists by season. Does anyone else do that? I really only listen to the same few songs over and over until I tire of them. For exercise, I like fun and fast music.
Other things I’m loving lately:
- Of the songs above, I am loving The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars and Honey Bee by Blake Shelton.
- I am loving taking screen shots of things, have you noticed them popping up more?
- I am loving my Bermuda shorts from JCrew.
- I am loving the forecast in Aspen, CO.
- I am loving the long periods of sunlight.
- I am loving Tina Fey’s book Bossypants.
- I am loving the Roped In tote by Anthropologie.
What are you loving today?