I’ve skipped a few pregnancy related posts for Thanksgiving week, but I’ll have more to share on Thursday for the Week 25 update.
Although I haven’t updated much here, I have been busy making decisions on many big things hanging over our heads. I am very happy with our decisions, and also happy that there are still no baby items in our house. Not ready for it yet!
Here are a few decisions we’ve made over the last few weeks:
- Picked a hospital to deliver at and registered for classes in late January and early February.
- Ordered a crib and bedding. I will be using bumpers, even if I take them off for a few months and put them back on.
- Created a registry.
- Picked a car seat to register for.
- Ordered a rocking chair (takes the cake for most expensive item in the nursery! Hope it’s worth it.)
- Picked out a dresser but haven’t ordered it yet, it has a short order period.
- Finished reading On Becoming Babywise and understand the theory as well as I can for now.
- Picked a pediatrician practice.