Jeffrey makes fun of me that I can’t fall asleep because I can’t turn off my brain. Well here are some things that I ponder about all day (and night) lately.
- We are going out of town on our first trip with the baby, how many diapers will a baby need for 10 days? In addition to that, how much milk do I take on the airplane, or do I just feed him myself? I probably would have a milk explosion if I don’t feed him or pump from the time I leave our house until we get to the hotel. Breastfeeding is fun.
- What is entailed in shipping breastmilk? Worth it? (answer is no.)
- How are we going to get through the airport with all of the following just as carry ons: Stroller without car seat (checking that), Baby Bjorn with baby, diaper bag, Boppy pillow, small cooler of frozen milk, plus our own carry ons with computer, camera, cords, change of clothes for everyone, dinner.
- What time zone will the baby end up on? I don’t want 4:30 or 5 am to be the start of the day for him and me!
- What book should I read next on my Kindle?
- Will I ever sleep through the night again?
- What’s for dinner this week?
- Did Lily eat today?
- When am I going to shower tomorrow and do I need to do the laundry again?