Isn’t every week a week of firsts with a baby? There is always something new and something we are doing “for the first time.” This past week has been a big one though. Logan went to school! Mom went back to work too. I started back two Mondays ago and Logan went this past Monday. Here are some of the firsts we have done this week:
- First day of school for Logan
- First day back to work for me
- First new morning routines for baby and me (everyone dressed, fed, bags packed, dog walked and out the door by 7:45 am)
- First new afternoon routine for me (finding time to walk doggy, organize for next day, find or make dinner, pick up baby)
- First new evening routine for me (prep breakfast and lunch for me, make and clean dinner, plus baby bedtime duties)
- First time doing two full days and nights by myself! Jeffrey was gone for work. Thank goodness Logan sleeps through the night.
- First time for Logan trying real food
School makes a baby tired. He has fallen asleep so easily lately.
We started food last week and it hasn’t gone so well at home. I am not really concerned, he will eat eventually! I’ll write another time about how food is going, but he is eating better at school than at home. Apparently, he has me all figured out. Lily must have taught him that.