You have probably noticed that my blog posts are a lot less about me and more about baby. Here’s a quick update of some happenings with me:
- I have been slowly getting back to jogging. I was doing good with treadmill intervals of walking and running, but then I needed new tennis shoes and that took a while to make it to the shoe store! One morning this past week, I walked outside and ended up jogging about half of it. Don’t know the distance, or care to find out, it was short, but it was nice to do it again and I enjoyed it.
- I have been planning meals a little better and have been successfully coming up with a few home cooked meals each week in advance. We have even liked some of them too. I baked a dessert for pre-Rosh Hashanah dinner, recipe coming soon.
- This weekend, I am without my little baby for three nights! The longest I have been apart from him yet. I already miss him but hope he and his dad have fun together!
- This six month age mark is by far the most fun and easy. He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen.
- I had a terrible stomach bug earlier this week. I spent Rosh Hashanah lying in bed with Lily. Not watching TV or reading or sleeping, just lying there. I ate soup and bread for about 24 hours. On the plus side, I think I ended up the thinnest I have been in 1.5 years!
- This is my favorite season of the year from now through December. Followed by January/February, and I guess March now too. Basically, I like these next six months a lot! I can’t wait for holiday decorations, cool temps, baking, wearing pants, and Christmas carols on the radio.
Have a good weekend!