Here are some health and fitness related How To lists that I created. They generated good response, so now they have their own page.
- How to Stay Healthy While Out of Town
- How to Pack Foods for Work and Not Get Bored
- How to Make Yourself an Early Morning Exerciser
- How to Train for a Half Marathon (this is a non-scientific or proven method of training. My personal plan for the next 6 months)
- How to Boil an Egg
- How to Grocery Shop Once Per Week and Make it Last
- How to stay healthy, even if you aren’t training for a marathon
- How to get started with CrossFit
- How to plan meals without getting stressed
- How to create your own recipes
- How to make brussels sprouts taste good
- How To: Pinterest for Baby
Back to Basics:
In January 2011, I started a Back to Basics series to talk about basic recipes I make frequently.